Main Menu
10 Day Forecast
  • Wednesday
    Mostly Sunny
    84°
    Night
    Clear
    50°
    Wednesday 9/20
    Day
    84°
    Mostly Sunny
    Night
    50°
    Clear
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 70s to lower 80s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph.
    Night Details
    Clear. Lows in the mid 40s to lower 50s. South winds 10 to 15 mph.
  • Thursday
    Mostly Sunny
    85°
    Night
    Chance of Storms
    52°
    Thursday 9/21
    Day
    85°
    Mostly Sunny
    Night
    52°
    Chance of Storms
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 70s to lower 80s. Southwest winds 10 to 20 mph in the afternoon.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower to mid 50s. Southwest winds 10 to 20 mph shifting to the south 10 to 15 mph after midnight.
  • Friday
    Chance of Storms
    79°
    Night
    Chance of Storms
    57°
    Friday 9/22
    Day
    79°
    Chance of Storms
    Night
    57°
    Chance of Storms
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Breezy. Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 70s to lower 80s. South winds 10 to 20 mph increasing to southwest 15 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Gusts up to 35 mph.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 40s to mid 50s.
  • Saturday
    Chance of Storms
    73°
    Night
    Chance of Rain Showers
    48°
    Saturday 9/23
    Day
    73°
    Chance of Storms
    Night
    48°
    Chance of Rain Showers
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the 70s.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of rain showers. Lows in the mid 40s to lower 50s.
  • Sunday
    Chance of Storms
    74°
    Night
    Chance of Rain Showers
    43°
    Sunday 9/24
    Day
    74°
    Chance of Storms
    Night
    43°
    Chance of Rain Showers
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 60s to mid 70s.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear with a slight chance of rain showers. Colder. Lows in the lower to mid 40s.
  • Monday
    Chance of Storms
    71°
    Night
    Chance of Storms
    46°
    Monday 9/25
    Day
    71°
    Chance of Storms
    Night
    46°
    Chance of Storms
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 60s to lower 70s.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower to mid 40s.
  • Tuesday
    Chance of Storms
    67°
    Night
    30% Chance of Storms
    45°
    Tuesday 9/26
    Day
    67°
    Chance of Storms
    Night
    45°
    30% Chance of Storms
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 60s to mid 70s. Temperature / precipitation espanola 82 53 82 / 0 0 0
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 30% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 45F. Dew point will be around 43F with an average humidity of 70%. Winds will be 9 mph from the SSE.
  • Wednesday
    Partly Cloudy
    69°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    45°
    Wednesday 9/27
    Day
    69°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    45°
    Partly Cloudy
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with widely scattered thunderstorms. Chance of storms 30%. High temperature around 69F. Dew point will be around 41F with an average humidity of 53%. Winds will be 4 mph from the ESE.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 45F. Dew point will be around 41F with an average humidity of 69%. Winds will be 2 mph from the SE.
  • Thursday
    Partly Cloudy
    70°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    46°
    Thursday 9/28
    Day
    70°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    46°
    Partly Cloudy
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. High temperature around 70F. Dew point will be around 43F with an average humidity of 56%. Winds will be 4 mph from the ESE.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 46F. Dew point will be around 41F with an average humidity of 65%. Winds will be 7 mph from the S.
  • Friday
    Partly Cloudy
    70°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    46°
    Friday 9/29
    Day
    70°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    46°
    Partly Cloudy
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. High temperature around 70F. Dew point will be around 39F with an average humidity of 45%. Winds will be 9 mph from the SSE.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 46F. Dew point will be around 39F with an average humidity of 59%. Winds will be 7 mph from the S.