Main Menu
10 Day Forecast
  • Wednesday
    Partly Cloudy
    96°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    77°
    Wednesday 9/20
    Day
    96°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    77°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly cloudy in the morning then becoming partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 90s inland...In the upper 80s coast. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Heat index readings 108 to 113 in the afternoon.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. A less than 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after midnight. Lows in the upper 70s inland...In the lower 80s coast. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph.
  • Thursday
    40% Chance of Storms
    92°
    Night
    Mostly Cloudy
    75°
    Thursday 9/21
    Day
    92°
    40% Chance of Storms
    Night
    75°
    Mostly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 90s inland...In the upper 80s coast. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph.
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 70s inland...Around 80 coast. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph.
  • Friday
    Partly Cloudy
    92°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    75°
    Friday 9/22
    Day
    92°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    75°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly cloudy in the morning then becoming partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 90s inland...In the upper 80s coast. Southeast winds around 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 70s inland...In the upper 70s coast.
  • Saturday
    Partly Cloudy
    90°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    73°
    Saturday 9/23
    Day
    90°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    73°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 90s inland...In the upper 80s coast.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 70s inland...In the upper 70s coast.
  • Sunday
    Partly Cloudy
    90°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    72°
    Sunday 9/24
    Day
    90°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    72°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 90s inland...In the upper 80s coast.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 70s inland...In the upper 70s coast.
  • Monday
    30% Chance of Storms
    91°
    Night
    30% Chance of Storms
    73°
    Monday 9/25
    Day
    91°
    30% Chance of Storms
    Night
    73°
    30% Chance of Storms
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 90s inland...In the upper 80s coast.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 70s inland...In the upper 70s coast.
  • Tuesday
    30% Chance of Storms
    93°
    Night
    40% Chance of Storms
    73°
    Tuesday 9/26
    Day
    93°
    30% Chance of Storms
    Night
    73°
    40% Chance of Storms
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 90s inland...In the upper 80s coast.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 35% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 73F. Dew point will be around 73F with an average humidity of 88%. Winds will be 9 mph from the ESE.
  • Wednesday
    60% Chance of Storms
    92°
    Night
    30% Chance of Storms
    73°
    Wednesday 9/27
    Day
    92°
    60% Chance of Storms
    Night
    73°
    30% Chance of Storms
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 60% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 92F. Dew point will be around 73F with an average humidity of 72%. Winds will be 9 mph from the ESE.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 30% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 73F. Dew point will be around 73F with an average humidity of 87%. Winds will be 7 mph from the SE.
  • Thursday
    30% Chance of Storms
    89°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    70°
    Thursday 9/28
    Day
    89°
    30% Chance of Storms
    Night
    70°
    Partly Cloudy
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 30% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 89F. Dew point will be around 72F with an average humidity of 70%. Winds will be 4 mph from the E.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 70F. Dew point will be around 70F with an average humidity of 84%. Winds will be 7 mph from the NNE.
  • Friday
    Partly Cloudy
    87°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    68°
    Friday 9/29
    Day
    87°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    68°
    Partly Cloudy
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. High temperature around 87F. Dew point will be around 66F with an average humidity of 66%. Winds will be 11 mph from the N.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 68F. Dew point will be around 64F with an average humidity of 74%. Winds will be 13 mph from the N.